Charleston Ent And Allergy | Cool Asthma Inhaler Storage for Kids

Charleston Ent And Allergy | Always having to carry around an inhaler can be hard for some kids. Feelings of embarrassment can surface in children who need to have their inhaler close to them at all times. Some allergy and asthma doctors prescribe two different inhalers for children which can cause confusion. Thankfully, there are many products that have come up with solutions in making it easier for kids to carry their inhalers.


This type of inhalerstorage is the most common and there are many different varieties of it. You can get holders that in different colors, styles, and designs depending on your child’s interests. The holders show the inhaler and medicine can be easily administered while the holder is still in place. They come with clips as well to easily store on belt loops or other areas. For younger children with multiple inhalers, getting two different types of holders will help to easily tell the medicines apart.


For those kids who want to carry their inhalers, while also keeping them hidden, your allergy and asthma doctor may recommend an inhaler pouch. The pouches come in a variety of colors and styles and allow just enough space for one inhaler to be carried inside. The pouch has a clip to make it easy to hang from backpacks or water bottles if using them during sports.


Children who have severe asthma, and may need to use their inhalers quickly, consider getting a red medicine case. This kind of storage will make it easy for others to identify the medicine in case the child is disoriented. Red medical bags are commonly known as a general identifier to those who could help your child in the event of an emergency.

There are so many products on the market to help make carrying inhalers easy and stylish. Consider getting your child a pouch or holder to make them less embarrassed about carrying their inhaler. Allow them to choose their design in an effort to get them excited about it as well. If your child has trouble breathing, consider contacting the allergy and asthma doctors at your local National Allergy and ENT office today.